Monday, November 2, 2009

READY YOUR GOOD NEWS MASSAGE!

----Original Message-----
From: MR EZE UDO.
Sent: Tue, Aug 18, 2009 4:34 pm
Subject: READY YOUR GOOD NEWS MASSAGE

Attention My Dear,



I have contacted my secretary to confirm if you have received the compensation

draft cheque of (US$2.5Million USD) which I issued in your name, but he told me

that he could not send it to you because of the courier charges. Now I have

called my bank to cancel any payment regards to the draft cheque and then

authorized them to transfer the payment into ATM CARD in your name which they

did. As of now be informed that all charges has been paid and the ATM CARD is

going to be in your name, but to reactivate the ATM Card you have to forward

your current informations as requested below to the bank and the only money you

will pay to the bank is US$125 for the ATM Card Reactification fee, then they

will send you the ATM CARD for your immediate use.



Here are the informations you have to forward to the bank:



1. FULL NAMES:______

2. POSTAL ADDRESS:_______

3. PHONE NUMBER:_________

4. CELL NUMBERS:_______

5. EMAIL ADDRESS:________

6. NATIONALITY:________



CONTACT PERSON: DR.HENRY IKEM

Director, ATM Foreign Operation Dept.

INTERCONTINENTAL Bank Cotonou, Benin Republic.

Phone: + 229 9819 9062

Email:(atm.interbank1@sify.com)

Get back to me once you received the ATM CARD ok.



Thanks and God bless you.

MR EZE UDO.

My Response


Mr. Eze Udo,
Hell yeah! Fuckin rite dood! 2.5 Million! Man, they should call you E-Z Udo cause it's so E-Z to like, get awesome shit from you!
Dood, this is so awesome!!!!!1!!!!! I've never had an ATM before. If it only cost 125 for an ATM, how much is it for a Cleveland Steamer? Dose she chili dog it too?
How much is that? I mean, ATM must be awesome if you have to have a card for it! That like means you're special and shit!
Alright, totally sign me up. Does your secretary do anal too? I mean, if she does ATM she's gotta do anal!
Name: Methais "Hot Dog" Malone
Postal Address: 10050 Cielo Drive, Benedict Canyon, Los Angeles 90210
Phone Number: 555-555-5666
EmailAddress: Ilikebananasupmybutt@dicksniff.net
Nationality: Amer-I-Fuckin-Can!

Once that shit comes through, It'll be time for a Champange Jam!
-Hotdog.

No comments:

Post a Comment