Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Compliment of the Day TO YOU!

-----Original Message-----
From: Harper And Company
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Sent: Mon, Nov 2, 2009 3:37 pm
Subject: HELLO


FROM THE DESK OF MR. LEE KIM-CHUNG
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE HANG SENG BANK LTD,
SAI WAN HO BRANCH SHAUKIWAN ROAD,
HONG KONG.

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the day to you, although you may be sceptical receiving this
email as we have not met before, I am Mr. Lee Kim-Chung I work with Hang
Seng Bank Ltd. I have a business proposition involving the sum of
$24,500,000.00USD in my bank which will be of mutual benefit to both of us.
Should you be interested, please forward the following to me:

1.Full names,
2.Occupation,
3.Private phone number,
4.Current residential address.

Via this email address:info_leekim@yahoo.com
Your earliest response to this mail will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Lee Kim-Chung.

My Response

Mr. Lee,
Compliment of the day to you too! I only am responding because the compliment of the day is "My, what a big penis you have!" I am not sure how that applys to you, but it is certainly applicable to me! I am very much so interested in this money, but what does USD stand for? I like my money in American Dollars, not some forgeind currentcy.
If we can fix that, I am more than willing to give the information. Aw, what the hell, Here is it anyway!

Name-Winthrop "Taint" Jones
Occupation-Animal Waste Management
Phone Number-887-328-744$
Current Address: 1000000050 Cielo Drive, Benedict Canyon, Los Angeles, 90210

Plus, I'd like two orders of the Sweet and Sour Pork and an eggroll.
Kind Regards,
Taint

No comments:

Post a Comment