Monday, November 2, 2009

Mensa wouldn't take this Mensah

FROM MR. AGYEI MENSAH OF GHANA MINERAL COMMISSION:





Funds transfer proposal.





NOTE: Before you proceed reading this mail,this is true and not one of those

mails you see on the internet,i am about to retire and here in Africa service is

not adequately rewarded i tell you the gospel truth,hence do not blame me on

this,i only need you to help me so that we can smile in future,GOD bless you as

you read.



I presume this mail will not be a surprise to you. I am an accountant in the

mineral commission department of Ministry of Mines and Energy Ghana and also a

member of contracts awarding committee of this ministry under Ghana government.

I got your full information from Chamber of Commerce and industry on foreign

business relations here in Accra-Ghana.And i beleived you must be trustworthy

and honest main looking at your profile.





Some years ago, Ghana government asked this committee to awards contracts to

foreign firms, which I and my colleagues happened to be the head of this

committee.. With our good position, this contract was over invoiced to the tune

of US$10,500,000:00 as a deal to be benefited by the two Members of this

committee. Now the contracts value has been paid off to the actual contractors

that executed these jobs, all we want now is a trusted foreign partner like you

that we shall front with her banking account number to Claim the over inflated

sum.





The said funds will be shared within us when it is confirmed into your provided

Account in your country by the paying Bank.





NOTE: I know there may be scams and junk mails flying here and there on the

internet but certainly, this is not one. Please do not fail to understand that

in spite of all that, opportunities of this kind still abound. If you have ever

wished or prayed for something good to come your way, now I urge you to take

this message seriously and with an open mind.





You could never know. This may be an answer to your prayers. So please give it a

benefit of doubt, and with good faith and trust join me and I am assuring you

now that you will never be disappointed. Kindly respond back to me to my email.

Regards,


Mr. A. Mensah.

My Response:

Dear Agyei Mensah,

As an Honest and Trustworthy Main, I have to say GOD certainly is looking out for the both of us. I have prayed for money and good things to come into my life via email. And I have prayed for someone named Agyei Mensah would send me the oppertunity. I think I may be your God, for the name did not exist until three years ago when i prayed that you would exist soley to send me monies. I prayed you into existance. Isn't that just AWESOME?!?!
So please, send me the money as soon as possible.
Name: Hotdog Malone
Occupation: Your God, and burger constructor at Chilly Willie's Buger Stand
Address: 10050 Cielo Drive, Benedict Canyon, Los Angeles 90210
Bank Account Number: KL55559081
Routing Number: HP23EHH000
Bank name: Fred's Saving and Loan

Here's hoping prayers are answered. And from now on, your name is Burgundy Wine.
-Hotdog

No comments:

Post a Comment