Monday, November 2, 2009

Dr. Dembile wants my Surname!

----Original Message-----
From: Dr. David Dembile
Sent: Mon, Nov 2, 2009 6:21 am
Subject: SURNAME

Dear Friend,



My name is Dr. David Dembile, a legal practitioner with Dembile & Associates in

South Africa . I am contacting you because you have the same surname as my

deceased client and I believe that you can help me in the transfer of the sum of

$11, 500, 000 (Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) that

my deceased client deposited in a security company here in South Africa shortly

before he died.



I require your assistance and partnership in transferring the funds out of my

country. You will be required to: -



(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum.

(2) Advise on lucrative areas for subsequent investment.

(3) Assist me in purchase of landed & viable properties.



I have all the information and guidance to enable you and I realize this

opportunity. Kindly reconfirm your full names and contact telephone number for

confirmation and for me to give you more information about this transaction.

Time is not in our favour; please establish secured communication with me

through my email address below.



Regards,

Dr. David Dembile

My Response:

Dr. Dembile,

My full name is Ottoman M. Pire. I don't think any of my family has worked in South Africa since they were run out when Apartheid was suddenly deemed not a good idea, but you never know. My uncle Feuneral (Pronounced 'Few Near All') Pire has been missing for weeks and weeks and weeks and months and months and months and years and years and years. This maybe could be the reletive of which you speak?
My Uncle Few was such a class act. He used to tell me "Never fight fair with a stranger, boy. You'll never get out of the jungle that way" Always wore a panama hat and a nice white suit. He said he was going "Diamond Mining" 10 years ago, and we didn't know what he meant.
So, my phone number is KL5-555-?<>?
I also have some swampland in Florida, well it's not mine, but it will be, after I do my hostile take over of Disneyland.
I'll keep you posted
Yours,
Otttoman M. Pire

1 comment:

  1. Feuneral pire was great, and then I caught the Ben reference. Epic

    ReplyDelete