Monday, November 2, 2009

African Cloths and Hand Jobs

Here's another one:
Attn:Beneficiary,

I cashed the check of $2.500 000.00 Million USA Dollars due to expiry and deposited it with DHL Courier Company Benin Branch, so contact the Director for your consignment Box note that the company did not know the true containt of the Consignment Box because the box was deposited as african cloths.

Dr.Jerry Uba
Email:(dhlexprescourie0@si
fy.com)
Tel +229 989 313 56

I have paid them for the delivery,the only money you will pay is $125 being the security fee to enable them deliver the parcel to your given address.Reconfirm your info to them and also ask the director to issue the tracking/airway bill once you send them the fee.

(1)YOUR FULL NAME: ________
(2)HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS: ________
(3)MOBILE PHONE NUMBER: _______
(4)NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT: _______
(5)A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: __________

SHIPMENT CODE AWB 33XZS
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO XGT442.
SECURITY CODE SCTC/2001DHX/567/
TRANSACTION CODE 233/CSTC/101/33028/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE SCTC/BUN/xxiv/-78/01

Update me once you receive your package,
Regards
Mr.Tony Williams

My Response:

Tony,

Shit man! Why didn't you tell me about the money?! I've been sitting in this dank hotel room for the past three days waiting on this email. What the hell is your problem man, why do you need all my information? We've been friends for years! You should have all that shit in your blackberry! As for the true containt of the box, I mean, you should have told me. I got the delivery and immediately sold the box to an African Cloths dealer. Dude, this is so fucked up.

I only got 50 bucks and hand job for the box. I bet that guy is laughing at me. and You. Mostly you, cause I have a big dick.

But now that we have both been humiliated and are broke, how about you come and visit?

I really miss your body.



ANyway, if you still need that info



Ottoman M. Pire

23236 Taint Place, John Hopkin's, RI 09876

The Melonville Airport 3839 Falcon Heene Memorial Drive, Uneeda, RI 09877

I don't have a scanner, but tell them you are me, they know me. I gave the manager a handjob



Love you so much it hurts,

Ottoman

No comments:

Post a Comment